[Army Armament] R27 M1911 MEU Full Metal GBB Pistol[BLK]
Factory Code: R27
[ARMY] R27 M1911 MEU Full Metal GBB Pistol[BLK]
- M1911 is a single-action, semi-automatic handgun chambered for the .45ACP cartridge, which first developed in 1911 and served as the main sidearm for the US Army from 1911 to 1985.
- It was widely used in WWI, WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf War (Desert Storm) , Iraq War (Operation Iraqi Freedom) and War in Afghanistan (Operation Enduring Freedom).
- M1911 is quite old nowadays, M1911 and her variants are still widely used by special forces, law enforcement and PMCs.
- Part No.:R27
- Length : 225mm
- Gun Type: Tokyo Marui Gas blowback system
- Adjustable Hop-up system
- Material: Metal with Silver Coating.
- Magazine Loading capacity : 27 rds
- Power(Muzzle Velocity): 320fps
Package Includes :
- Gun x 1pc
- Magazine x 1pc
- Instruction Manual x 1pc
We Also Recommend
[E&C] QD Transform 8mm GearBox Shell Ver.2[For Tokyo Marui M4 AEG Series]